Conquest Servers Return!
Classic PvP was a Snail Games initiative to shake up the current PvP meta. Conquest servers offer a similar player experience which focuses on large-scale PvP that may be appealing for those looking for an alternative to the popular mega-tribe meta.
Conquest servers are being re-introduced by Snail Games and to kick-start this initiative, our existing Classic PvP servers will be wiped and re-purposed for isolated Classic PvP clusters on Thursday 3/19 at 1PM EST.
Conquest servers will launch with transfers enabled but Extinction transfers will be disabled for 30 days following the launch (items & dinos).
- Experience gain, taming, gathering, breeding, hatching, and raising rates have been doubled compared to our standard Official Servers (2x).
- Tribes are set to 25 players max.
- Tribe alliances are disabled, though informal alliances are allowed.
- Servers have a maximum player count of 100.
- There will be 32 servers in total on the Conquest cluster.
- Server transfers are enabled.
- Conquest servers are unaffected by Evolution Events.
Included Maps (Per Region NA/EU)
- 3 Island
- 3 Center
- 3 Ragnarok
- 3 Valguero
- 1 Scorched
- 1 Aberration
- 1 Extinction
- 1 Genesis
As we reintroduce Conquest servers, we'll be looking for your valuable input throughout the duration. As these servers exist to shake up the PvP playstyle, it's possible that they may undergo change and seasonal wipes as the mode matures.