Community Crunch 358: Community Creature Voting Opens!
- By StudioWildcard
- 191 comments
- 44,358 views
It's been a blast to check out the most recent round of submissions and see the communities creativity on display. We've had time to reminisce on previous community votes by seeing some of the popular entries return to battle it out! We can't wait to see which creature reigns victorious in the fourth Community Creature Vote!
We are excited to see which creature will be added to Scorched Earth for ARK: Survival Ascended!
Now that submissions for creatures have closed, the second round of voting begins now until May 1st at 4 PM Pacific.
The winner* will be announced in the Crunch Friday, May 5th 2023.
- Rank the creatures in order of most preferred to least preferred
- The vote is limited to 1 submission per person (duplicate entries will be discarded)
Below are the candidates that have made it into the final 10. Find out more information about the creature by clicking on the hyperlink attached to the name.
- Giant Moa
- Bastion Beetle
- Gigantoraptor Regalimaia
- Maevia Eureka
- Ledumahadi acuti
- Maip Macrothorax
Overview of all the finalists here.
* Note that once the winner has been determined, we'll be reading through these threads and using them as inspiration for how the creature will be designed; aspects suggested may change.
Survivors! Easter EVO Event is still active until Monday, the 24th of April. During this event, 25% of wild creature spawns will be replaced with the colors from the event list. It will be active until All Official Servers across each platform are undergoing this evolutionary change which includes:
*Note that these bonuses are multiplicative of the game's standard 1x rates.
- Official Servers: 3x XP, Harvesting, Taming, and Breeding (imprint, maturation, hatch/gestation), 0.5x Mating Interval, 1.5x Hexagon Bonus
- Small Tribe Servers: 4.5x XP, 4.5x Harvesting, 4.5x Taming, and 4x Breeding (imprint, maturation, hatch/gestation), 0.5x Mating Interval, 1.5x Hexagon Bonus
- ARKPocalypse: 5x XP, 5x Harvesting, 5x Taming, and 5x Breeding (imprint, maturation, hatch/gestation), 0.5x Mating Interval, 1.5x Hexagon Bonus
- Classic: 6x XP, 6x Harvesting, 6x Taming, and 5x Breeding (imprint, maturation, hatch/gestation), 0.5x Mating Interval
Check out our prior Community Crunch for the full details!
Conquest servers are being re-introduced for a new season by Snail Games. To kick things off, our current Classic PvP season will end, and servers will be wiped shortly before the new Conquest begins on April 25th. Classic PvP servers will wipe on April 25th, 5pm Pacific Time.
- Experience gain, taming, and gathering have been tripled compared to our standard Official Servers (3x)
- Breeding, hatching, and raising rates have been tripled compared to our standard Official Servers (3x)
- No cave building
- No tribe limit
- Tribe alliances are disabled, though informal alliances are allowed
- Servers have a maximum player count of 100
- Excluded maps: Aberration, Gen 1 & 2, Extinction and Fjordur
The following TEK engrams/items will be available:
- TEK Suit
- TEK Replicator
- TEK Transmitter
- TEK Turret
- TEK Hatchframe
- TEK Door
- TEK Foundation
- TEK ladder
- TEK Pillar
- TEK Ramp
- TEK Trapdoor
- TEK Wall
- TEK Doorframe
- TEK Windowframe
- TEK Window
- Sloped TEK Wall Left
- Sloped TEK Wall Right
- TEK Staircase
- Sloped TEK Roof
- TEK Railing
- TEK Fence Foundation
- TEK Generator
- TEK Trough
- TEK Teleporter
- Megalodon TEK Saddle
- Vacuum Compartment
- Vacuum Compartment Moonpool
- Cloning Chamber
- Tapejara TEK Saddle
- TEK Fence Support
- Large TEK Wall
- TEK Stairs
- TEK Triangle ceiling
- TEK Triangle foundation
Be sure to stop by the Conquest Discord to contact the Conquest enforcement team directly.
ARKpocalypse and Beginner Servers have been wiped today!
What are ARKpocalypse and Beginner Servers?
- ARKpocalypse are monthly-wipe servers with higher than usual rates.
- Beginner servers are wiped periodically to help provide a fresh beginner experience for new players.
- ARKpocalypse: May 19th 2023
- Beginner: June 16th 2023
You can join them by searching in the server browser! Happy Surviving!
Fan Art Gallery | Screenshot Gallery | Artist Feedback Form
Preparing everyone for season 4, Kiah goes over the entire storyline of the Monarky series so far. She covers the previous 3 seasons and talks about her perspective on all the special tide-turning events the Monarks have endured.
The Caballus Series is a Syntacs Final Adventure in Ark Survival Evolved before making the switch over to ARK Survival Ascended later this year. In this series Syntac will tame, breed and mutate any creature he can get his hands on from the roster of mods such as Paleo ARK, ARK Additons and Animals of Atlas.
RIP Domino by AellosTomb
The Strongest Dilo to ever grace Ark, PICKLES! by @16Direwolf
My take on the dodo rex by u/SmilingEggLord
Art Doll handmade of Mei-Yin's Raptor by sayvaris
Paleo Kentro and his Knight! by Sai
ARK 2 Smilodon by @StudiosGoji
With a quiet grassland by 最高の栄光，勇敢なDRAGON RIDER
Fire Wyvern by u/Nub-Ninja
Nope, I think I'll just go the other way by jason4pepsi
Not dead, just Sleeping by //K//I//V//
Déjà Vu by Sumi
Enjoy your weekend!
Official Wiki: ark.wiki.gg
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!Register a new account
Already have an account? Sign in here.Sign In Now