Our first update of 2020 is now available. While COVID-19 has forced us to work from home, our team has done their absolute best to get as much into this update as possible. Read below to see what you can expect, and stay tuned for details about our upcoming Spring Eggstravaganza event!
In case you missed it, we’ve also recently launched a large batch of new Official Servers.
NEW DUNGEON TYPE
A new type of Dungeon has entered the weekly rotation. Start crafting your best set of Fur Armor now, you’ll need it.
This heap of bathroom tissue provides zero protection from disease and serves no useful purpose on the Island. Surge pricing is in effect, raising the price of Toilet Paper by 1 Amber each time players purchase it.
Unofficial Server admins now have access to a new Moratorium button in the Admin Manager. When pressed, admins may set an amount of time on the server where structures cannot be built and creatures cannot be tamed.
Both variations of the Adaptogenic and Hemostatic Serums have been added to the Dungeon Items folder of the in-game Store.
The majority of trees on the Island have been updated in order to improve device performance. Players will notice that many trees now look much better from above.
ADDITIONAL BUG FIXES & IMPROVEMENTS
- Server Browser has been updated to properly reflect the raised tame & structure caps on Primal Pass Only servers.
- ANZ region filter added to the Server Browser for Australia / New Zealand servers.
- New icons for Minor Adaptogenic Serum & Minor Hemostatic Serum.
- Top Hat skin changed to Premium Item to prevent inventory loss.
- Adjusted drop rate of certain loot in Mailable Gifts.
- Fixed text error in Megalodon Pro Hunt pursuit.
- Fix for obscure crash when Doedicurus is wearing a Collar.
- Fix for an obscure issue when encountering Pegomastax in Dungeons with certain taming foods in your Hot Bar.
Additional exploit & bug fixes.