We are excited to announce Blitz Week, coming to the game from Tuesday, August 6th through Monday, August 12th. Each day of the week will feature a previously released Dungeon, giving you the opportunity to go back and get any TEK Blueprints, Eerie Creatures or Pt. Notes that you may have missed out on. It doesn't end there though. Read on for full details;
HOW DOES IT WORK?
- In Multiplayer, players can access each Dungeon on the day that it is featured with the standard free entry.
- In Single Player, players can access all 7 Dungeons for the entire week. The standard free entry will apply on the day a Dungeon is featured, and a higher entry fee will be applied on all non-featured days.
- All Dungeons will have their timers reduced by half to just 15 minutes. You must complete them with haste.
- You will be twice as likely to encounter Noctis.
- Eery Element rewards are doubled to 20 in Multiplayer and 40 in Single Player.
- There is a chance of finding an Eerie Equus roaming the halls of each Dungeon.
WHAT'S THE SCHEDULE?
Tuesday, August 6th: The Forbidden Crypt
Features: TEK Shield, TEK Rifle, TEK Helmet, Journeyman TEK Rifle (low-chance)
Wednesday, August 7th: Cursed Caverns of the Webbed
Features: TEK Boots, TEK Chestpiece, TEK Leggings, TEK Gauntlets, TEK Helmet, Journeyman TEK Helmet (low-chance)
Thursday, August 8th: The Marshy Hallows
Features: TEK Replicator, TEK Generator, Journeyman TEK Chestpiece (low-chance)
Friday, August 9th: Burning Pits of Despair
Features: TEK Megalodon Saddle, TEK Implant Chamber, Journeyman TEK Shield (low-chance)
Saturday, August 10th: Withered Haunt of the Guardian
Features: TEK Foundation, TEK Wall, TEK Ceiling, Journeyman TEK Boots (low-chance)
Sunday, August 11th: The Eternal Tomb
Features: Tapejara TEK Saddle, TEK Trough, TEK Gauntlets, Journeyman TEK Helmet (low-chance)
Monday, August 12th: Furious Maze of the Ape
Features: TEK Door, TEK Doorframe, TEK Generator, Journeyman TEK Boots (low-chance)