Blitz Week returns to ARK Mobile on Tuesday, March 17th. Each day of the week features a different previously released Dungeon, all with 2x Eery Element rewards, passive Eery Equus spawns, and twice the chance of encountering Noctis when teleported to the Boss Arena. All of this comes with a reduced Dungeon timer, so make haste!
HOW DOES IT WORK?
- In Multiplayer, players can access each Dungeon on the day that it is featured with the standard free entry.
- In Single Player, players can access all 7 Dungeons for the entire week. The standard free entry will apply on the day a Dungeon is featured, and a higher entry fee will be applied on all non-featured days.
- All Dungeons will have their timers reduced by half to just 15 minutes. You must complete them with haste.
- You will be twice as likely to encounter Noctis.
- Eery Element rewards are doubled to 20 in Multiplayer and 40 in Single Player.
- There is a chance of finding an Eerie Equus roaming the halls of each Dungeon.
WHAT'S THE SCHEDULE?
Tuesday, March 17th: Hidden Tomb of the Coleoptera
Features: TEK Foundation, TEK Replicator, TEK Generator, Journeyman Tapejara TEK Saddle (low-chance)
Wednesday, March 18th: Corrupted Lair of the Thief
Features: TEK Implant Chamber, TEK Kibble Processor, TEK Rifle, Journeyman Megalodon TEK Saddle (low-chance)
Thursday, March 19th: The Restless Heart
Features: TEK Trough, TEK Light, TEK Chestpiece, Journeyman Tapejara TEK Saddle (low-chance)
Friday, March 20th: Drowning Lair of the Father
Features: TEK Sleeping Pod, TEK Wall, TEK Ceiling, Journeyman TEK Helmet (low-chance)
Saturday, March 21st: Pit of Opulence
Features: TEK Gauntlets, TEK Boots, TEK Ramp, Journeyman Rex TEK Saddle (low-chance)
Sunday, March 22nd: Smoldering Moors of the Forsaken
Features: TEK Fence Foundation, TEK Windowframe, TEK Window, Journeyman TEK Leggings (low-chance)
Monday, March 23rd: Neglected Caverns of the Crow
Features: TEK Staircase, TEK Grenadde, TEK Teleporter, Journeyman Mosasaur TEK Saddle (low-chance)
*All featured Dungeons begin at 12:00pm Eastern Time, and end at 11:00am Eastern Time the following day.
**Community-made maps and further information on each Dungeon can be found here.